Taking time to create—to play—feels like a “nice to have.”
But it’s so much more than that.
Play is more than a children’s pastime. For adults, it’s an essential part of our well-being.
Taking just a few minutes a day to exercise
your creativity can help you:
- Feel like yourself and reconnect with who you want to be
- Improve your ability to connect with the people around you
- Increase your energy and improve your mood by encouraging feel-good hormones
- Stimulate brain growth (which is increasingly important as we age!)
- Reduce the short- and long-tem impacts of daily stresses
- Discover new passions
30 Days of Creative Play
In one 15-minute “recess” each day, you’ll experiment with different modes of creativity to ignite your joy and get you glowing!
You won’t need any specific supplies or experience to get started, and there are no live classes to attend. (Take your 15 minutes whenever it works best for you!)
I’ll walk you through each activity and help you set up next steps to keep the spark of creativity going.
You can also join our online discussion group to ask questions (I’ll be there to answer them!) and connect with other women on their creativity journey.
You were born creative.
Let’s find you again.
During this 3-month, one-on-one, personalized coaching, you’ll:
- See your creativity history through a new lens—and discover how to reintroduce play into your daily life
- Feel inspired and empowered to fan the flame of creativity
- Finish the experience feeling rejuvenated, joyful, light, and lit up!
Reignite Your Creativity